Last week TripAdvisor released their annual rankings of the best beaches in the United States according to their site users. For a second time in the past three years Pensacola Beach ranked in the 10 ten, which is incredible. Let Fun in the Sun Boat Rides show you what our beautiful waters have to offer.
Florida’s beaches dominated the top 10 list in this years results. Seven out of 10 beaches are located in the Sunshine State, with St. Pete Beach coming in at No. 3, Clearwater Beach taking the No. 4 spot, Panama City Beach at No. 5, Hollywood Beach at No. 6, Pensacola Beach at No. 7, and Saint Augustine Beach at No. 8. In fact, the only other state to boast more than one beach on the list is Hawaii, with Ka’anapali Beach at No. 2, and Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve coming in at No. 9.
Best U.S. Beaches
1. Siesta Beach, Florida
2. Ka’anapali Beach – Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
3. St. Pete Beach – St. Pete Beach, Florida
4. Clearwater Beach – Clearwater, Florida
5. Beach at Panama City – Panama City Beach, Florida
6. Hollywood Beach – Hollywood, Florida
7. Pensacola Beach – Pensacola Beach, Florida
8. Saint Augustine Beach – Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
9. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve – Honolulu, Hawaii
10. Ocean City Beach – Ocean City, Maryland